This Saturday, 29 July, is the day members deliver the items entered in the annual members’ exhibition. The delivery venue is the CQ room at the Cook Community Hub, between 9am and 4.30pm.
Please be aware there is some maintenance going on at the site starting this week, but it is not close to our building:
- Thursday 27th pm Install Temporary Fencing – Pollution set up- mark out saw cutting
- Friday 28th am Saw cutting of all concrete / pavers areas / concrete pathways / UST area
- Monday 31st start exploration and removal of oil / vent / boiler room feed lines / UST pump out and removal
- Tuesday 1st finish UST removal
- Wait for test results before remediation works commence