Canberra Quilters has a wide and varied membership body and encourages new members of all generations, interest areas and levels of experience. We have a number of members who have provided special service to the group and been honoured with life membership as well as a number of members who have received National Awards.
Membership offers many benefits, including access to our extensive library, use of the room and equipment at our premises in Cook, participation in special interest groups and workshops and special events. Members may also submit quilts for display and/or judging in the annual exhibition. There are a number of forms that can be downloaded which may be of use to members available here.
Interested in joining? Please come along to one of our meetings and have a chat with a committee member.
To find links to our members’ blogs and state guilds, click here.
Annual membership is for one calendar year (1 January to 31 December) and includes GST.
|In person at monthly meetings by EFTPOS, cash or cheque (make payable to Canberra Quilters Inc)||Download membership form|
|On-line by credit/debit card or direct deposit||Renew or join on-line|
- New members joining from 1 September each year will not be required to renew their membership until the end of the following year.
- Current renewal period is until the end of 2023. In order to be eligible to exhibit or sell at our 2023 Exhibition you must have joined/renewed your membership by midnight on the first Thursday of February which in 2023 will be February 2nd.
- The $15 fee for receiving a paper copy of the newsletter only applies for new members and members who have joined since 2017, and is an annual fee. Members who joined before 2017 and have never agreed to receive an electronic newsletter are exempt from this fee.
- If you want to have your membership card posted to you there is a charge of $2.00
- If you want to have both membership card and name badge posted there is a charge of $4.00