Canberra Quilters has a wide and varied membership body and encourages new members of all generations, interest areas and levels of experience.
Membership offers many benefits, including access to our extensive library, use of the room and equipment at our premises in Cook, participation in special interest groups and workshops and special events. Members may also submit quilts for display and/or judging in the annual exhibition.
Annual membership is for one calendar year (1 January to 31 December) and includes GST.
- New members joining from 1 September each year will not be required to renew their membership until the end of the following year.
- Current renewal period is until the end of 2021. In order to be eligible to exhibit or sell at our 2021 Exhibition you must have joined/renewed your membership by midnight on the first Thursday of February which in 2021 will be February 4th.
- The $15 fee for receiving a paper copy of the newsletter only applies for new members, members who have joined since 2017 or existing members wanting to change from an electronic copy. Members who joined before 2017 and have never agreed to receive an electronic newsletter are exempt from this fee.
- If you want to have your membership card posted to you there is a charge of $1.50
- If you want to have both membership card and name badge posted there is a charge of $3.00
Prospective members are invited to download the membership form or contact us through the form below or join or renew on-line.
Accepted Methods of Payment:
- In person at monthly meetings by EFTPOS, cash or cheque (make payable to Canberra Quilters Inc)
To do this, download the membership form and take to your next meeting. Download membership form
- On-line by credit/debit card or direct deposit
To do this click on the button here: Renew or join online
Complete and submit the online form below to contact the Membership Secretary:
[contact-form-7 id=”409″ title=”Contact Membership Coordinator”]