April 15, 2015 | Posted in:Member News
Various members have work displayed at the quilt show that is part of the Convention. This includes Rose Lewis with last year’s Best of Show quilt, plus Gemma Jackson, Michelle Law, Bronwyn Hill, Jenny Bowker (quilt in banner of this post) and Coral Brady. The Anzac quilt made by junior member Ineka Voigt. Ineka will be going to Gallipoli for the Centenary of Anzac commemorations.
Information from AQC organiser, and one of our sponsors, Expertise Events:
AQC QUILT SHOW 2015
This hand-picked exhibition of magnificent quilts from Australian and international quilt makers can only be seen at AQC!
Here is a snapshot of what you will enjoy:
- 2015 AQC CHALLENGE: TRUE BLUE
- TEACH ME – 2015 AQC TUTORS
- SEGOLAINE’S WOOL ARTISTRY FROM FRANCE
- BEST OF THE BEST FROM AROUND AUSTRALIA
- BEST OF AUSTRALIA – NATIONAL QUILT AWARD
- RAJAH AWARD WINNER 2014 – MICHELE HILL
- JAN IRVINE-NEALIE – A RETROSPECTIVE
- AS THE FOREST FALLS – CAROLINE SHARKEY
- DETOUR VIA THE SILK ROAD – JUDY HOOWORTH
PLUS, TRIBUTES TO OUR DIGGERS
- LEST WE FORGET QUILT CHALLENGE
- THE GALLIPOLI QUILT – LUCY CARROLL
- QUILTS OF VALOUR AUSTRALIA
- AUSSIE HERO QUILTS
- SPIRIT OF ANZAC – INEKA VOIGT
Don’t miss seeing these inspirational displays all together for four days only!
More info here.