April 1, 2009 | Posted in:Call for Entries
Members of Canberra Quilters are invited to contribute to one or more of their favourite recipes, for the compilation of a recipe book to be published in 2009. You can send your recipes to out post address or hand it personally to a committee member by 7 May 2009. Depending on the number of submissions, either all the recipes wil be included, or only a selection, at the committee’s discretion. In addition, a quilt competition on the theme of “Food” is also taking place, and pictures of the winning quilts will be included in the Recipe Book.
- The competition is open to all financial members of Canberra Quilters Inc.
- Each member may submit one entry only.
- An entry fee of $5 must accompany each entry.
- The theme is “food” which can be represented in any style you like, keeping in mind that it must come up well in a photograph.
- The finished quilts must be received, accompanied by the entry form in the newsletter by no later than 7 May 2009.
- The quilt must measure 12″ x 16″ (30cm x 41cm) in portrait orientation, with variations within one inch acceptable.
Sushi by Fiona Hammond