October 29, 2014 | Posted in:Row-by-row Challenge
The final reveal of blocks/ quilt tops will be at the ROWmakers meeting on 12 November. Participants then have a month to get everything together in time for our social get together in December.
Here are some images for projects revealed after round 7:
You can see the medallion layout coming through in some of the quilts.
One of our participants, Heather, is travelling in the USA – but still has time for quilt related activities. Here are some images at Center Harbour, home of Keepsake Quilting. One is a view of the store, the other the view of the lake, from the street outside the store.
A message from Joanne, our convenor:
There were some very interesting nearly-finished quilts on Wednesday. Our December meeting should be fabulous! I don’t think the choices for the last round were too difficult:-
- Complementary colours (i.e. opposites)
- Geometric(squares, rectangles, triangles etc) – someone was VERY relieved about this!
Our meeting in November will be a ‘progress’ meeting together with a discussion finalising next year’s approach and decisions about our December meeting. Should be some interesting ‘interim’ Show-and-Tell.
The final set of ingredients:
- PINK, LIBERATED/IMPROVISED, G, Z
- ORANGE, DIAMONDS/HEXAGONS, K, F
- RED, CIRCLES/CURVES, C,V
- BLACK, 3D/FABRIC FOLDING, W,L
- BLUE, TRADITIONAL PIECING, E,P
- WARM, CRAZING PIECING, S,H
- PURPLE, APPLIQUE, A,T
- COMPLEMENTARY, GEOMETRIC,Y,D