The first round responses have been revealed (images below) and the choices for the second round have been made. Some members have chosen to go with blocks, others back to rows and Liz H is making drainage bags for breast cancer patients,
Next meeting is on 12 April, 10am for a 10.30am start. Here is a message from convenor Joanne:
This month’s Ingredients should have something for everyone (we’ve had a lot trickier in the past).
Remember that everything is to be interpreted FLEXIBLY – particularly COLOUR. Otherwise it gets too difficult. If you think it’s red, then it’s definitely RED. Colour, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
MONTH 1 INGREDIENTS:-
- COLOUR – 6. TURQUOISE (Wendy Hirst)
- ADDITIVE – 3. PAINTS/PENCILS/DYES/INK (Beres Senden)
- INSPIRATION – 9. LETTERS (Uta Maish)
MONTH 2 INGREDIENTS:-
- COLOUR – 1. RED(Elaine Wilson)
- ADDITIVE – 5. RECYCLED/LEFTOVERS/FOUND OBJECTS (Nerida Barges)
- INSPIRATION – 4. EARTH, WATER, FIRE and AIR (Di Ballantyne)
(Remember that you can choose an INSPIRATION for the whole year or be inspired by what’s chosen on a month-by-month basis. Up to you.)