QUILT CONFERENCE – Geelong, with main event 24 October
- Places are still available for anyone interested in quilts, both heritage and contemporary, to attend the 2015 OZQN Conference Gala, Art Quilts: Evolution & Revolution.
- Two exhibitions, papers by experts and study of historic heritage quilts from the National Wool Museum combine into a unique occasion not to be repeated.
- Take advantage of this low-cost opportunity to exchange ideas and to be inspired at a one-day forum of networking, exhibition enrichment and papers to educate, enthuse and inform. Optional supporting activities contribute to this rewarding experience open to all quilt makers and textile enthusiasts.
- Late registration is available at very low cost for just one day or for all activities in this exciting event taking place in Geelong 20-25 October.
- The attached flyer gives more details, and full information is available on the Ozquilt Network website, http://www.ozquiltnetwork.org.au/conference/ or by email from firstname.lastname@example.org