The Creative Clothing meeting is this Thursday , 10 April, from 10.00 until 4pm. BYO Lunch, tea and coffee available.
Come along to work on your projects, cut out something, get help with measuring… Here are some thoughts from Sandra:
Here is a list of things that might be of interest:
- Fingerless Gloves/Mittens
Bring along your work to show and tell. Perhaps you might wish to work on them at the meeting.
- Embellishment with Hand Embroidery
I have a folder of ideas that might be helpful if you are looking for an idea that gives your garment/s an extra “zing”.
- Threads Workshop Report and Show and Tell – those people who attended should bring their sample/s.
- Fibre Arts Australia – Felt @ Winter School, 3-7 July 2014 at Ballarat Grammar, Victoria
Here is a link to this event: http://www.fibrearts.jigsy.com/felt-at-the-winter-school I have enrolled in Igora Opala’s Workshop called Felt….The Fabric of Love
- Bring along your Exhibition projects to discuss and/or work on
I look forward to catching up.