Canberra Quilters’ regular meetings and drop-ins are resuming after the break for Christmas and New Year. Everything is in the CQ room, unless noted otherwise. Some resume in January, the rest in February. Drop-ins, interest groups and meetings are open to all members. Please remember to wear your name badge so we can get to know your name! Here is a summary-
All the drop-ins resumed in January. They are held on:
- Monday evenings 7-9.30pm
- Wednesdays 10am-4pm (note some meetings take the place of a drop-in)
- 3rd & 4th Thursday 10am-4pm
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Fridays 10am-2,30pm, 4th Friday 1-4pm
- 3rd Saturday 10am-1,30pm
There are some interest groups that get together under the umbrella of a drop-in. The William Morris Applique group (Bill’s Girls) meet at the 2nd Wednesday afternoon drop-in. The Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses group meets at the 3rd Wednesday afternoon drop-in.
Wonderful Wednesday (Hall) and Friendly Friday meetings resume in January. WW was held on 18 Jan, the FF will be this Friday (27th) 10am until 1pm.
The Small Japanese Projects interest groups resumes on January 25, 10am until 12 noon.
In February the following resume:
- Evening meeting on 2 Feb in the Cook Community Hub Hall (1st Thursday)
- ROWmakers design group, 8 Feb 10am-12noon (2nd Wednesday)
- Creative Clothing Interest Group, 9 Feb 10am-2pm (2nd Thursday)
- Modern Quilters, 9 Feb 7.30-10pm (2nd Thursday)
- Art Quilters, 11 Feb 1-4pm (2nd Saturday)
- QFO Working Bee, 14 Feb 10am-2.30pm (2nd Tuesday)
- Beginners Group, 15 Feb 7.30-10pm (3rd Wednesday)
The full calendar of CQ get togethers is published in the newsletter and is available on the online calendar, under the events menu item on this website.