May 13, 2015 | Posted in:CQ Events
The Biggest Quilting Morning Tea will be held on Sunday 31 May, from 10am until 2pm in the Hall at Cook Community Hub. All proceeds go to cancer research, through the ACT Cancer Society.
The colour theme for the day is PURPLE. So wear something purple or get a purple rinse in your hair! There is a prize for the person who wears/ has the most purple accessories. Also:
- MONSTER RAFFLE (lots of prizes, not monsters!), plus quilt raffle and lucky door prizes
- Sewing challenge, laughter and table games
- $5.00 entry (tax deductable donation)
- And best of all…morning tea – please bring a plate of something nice to share for morning tea, lunch…
Donations to the raffle prizes are most welcome and must be in as new condition. Prior to the day leave them in the blue tub marked BMT, Cook store room or deliver to Vicki Priestly.
Any used/older donations will be put on a white elephant table where you will be able to purchase a great deal. If you have something to donate to the white elephant stall, bring it along on the day. Left overs will be donated to charity.
- What do the Muppets, Rainbows & Aprons have in common? - GnomeAngel - […] Canberra Quilters are having their annual Biggest Morning Tea on 31st May. Click here to get more details. […]
- Are you doing what makes you happy? - GnomeAngel - […] Don’t forget, Canberra Quilters are having their annual Biggest Morning Tea on 31st May. Click here to get more details.…