September 7, 2007 | Posted in:special meetings
When we decided to have a judged show, we agreed that we would allow initial arrangements to stand for a while, then review them. We have now had two judged shows, and it is time to consider whether changes need to be made.
- Sunday October 21 from 2-4pm prompt.
- At Deborah’s house in Griffith – for the address, call a committee member.
Have your say. We expect to discuss
- judging, including number of judges;
- show categories, including group categories;
- other issues raised by members.
The committee welcomes written or emailed submissions, either broad-ranging or on specific points. They can be posted to the PO Box address, emailed to a committee member or provided via the website.